Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
IELTS Reading Tips
- Read the instructions and questions carefully.
- Do not spend too much time on one passage. Spend 20 minutes on each passage.
- First read the questions and then move to the paragraph to find out the answers.
- Do not try to understand every word from the passage or question. Skip the word which you not understand.
- If you unable to find any answer to a question, then move onto next question. Try to attempt this question when you done your reading.
- Try to attempt all the questions because there is no negative marking in the reading module.
- Be careful for singular and plural. Also double your spelling.
- Always check word limit. For instance, write no more than one word, if the correct answer is ‘road’ and your answer is ‘narrow road’ that is incorrect.
- There are three passages in the academic and general reading module and you have 60 minutes to do all the 40 questions. The first two passage in general reading test is different from academic reading test, but the third passage is similar.
- Improve your reading speed by doing reading practice test or reading newspaper.
- At the end of the test no extra time will be given in the reading test to transfer answers into answer sheet. You have to transfer your answers directly into answer sheet instead of question booklet.
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.