• Tell me about the most important festival in your country.
• What special food and activities are connected with this festival? • What do you most enjoy about it?
• Do you think festivals are important for a country? [Why?]
Describe a film or a TV programme which has made a strong impression on you.
You should say:
- what kind of film or TV programme it was, e.g. comedy
- when you saw the film or TV programme
- what the film or TV programme was about
and explain why this film or TV programme made such an
impression on you.
People’s cinema-going habits nowadays
Do you think the cinema has increased or decreased in popularity in recent years?
In your opinion, will this trend continue into the future?
Making a film or TV drama of real/fictional events
What are the advantages and disadvantages of making films of real-life events?
How important do you think it is for a film-maker to remain true to the original story?
Censorship and the freedom of the film-maker/TV producer
Should films and television be censored or should we be free to choose
Source: Cambridge IELTS 3