Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
Week before your test
- Check the schedule for speaking and other three modules, along with that check the test centre location. Please read the terms and conditions for the ielts test.
On the day of your IELTS test
- Arrive early so that you have plenty of time to do all the security process.
- Bring valid passport or national identity card. You must bring same ID that you have submitted on your ielts application form. If you do’not have right ID, then you will not be able to take the test.
During the IELTS Test
- You will only allow pencil, eraser, cash, identification document inside the examination hall.
- You should check timer clock is visible to you before the exam start, if not raise your hand and supervisor assist you
- You must not copy the work of other candidate and also not talk to the other candidate.
- If you want to go the the washroom, you just need to raise your hand and invigilator assist you.
- During the exam, supervisor check you ID multiple times so place you ID on the desk.
- At the end of the exam, when invigilator tell you stop writing you should immediately stop writing. If any candidate found continuous writing after stop writing request, then that candidate will not get his/her final result.
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.