Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
IELTS Listening Tips
- First of all, read the instruction carefully. For example, write no more than one word, if the correct answer is ‘car’ and your answer is ‘luxury car’ that is incorrect.
- In every section, you have some time to read the questions and you can underline the keyword that can help you to finding the right answer.
- Don’t worry if you not understand each word you hear. Listen the keyword from the questions that can help you to find the possible answer.
- If you miss any question, guess it. Fill something in the box instead of empty box, sometime guess may be right.
- Always check your grammar and spelling. Any spelling or grammar mistake will be marked as wrong answer.
- Attempt all the questions because there is no negative marking.
- Write all the words in capital letter which help the examiner easier to read.
- At the end, you will be given 10 minutes to transfer your answer from the booklet to the answer sheet.
Listening Test Structure
- Listing test contains 40 questions and each question of 1 mark. Listening test module of 40 minutes and 30 minutes to do all the 40 questions and 10 minutes to transfer answer into answer sheet.
- It has 4 sections
- Section 1: It has 10 questions and this is easiest section out of 4. In this section, there is telephonic conversation between two speakers, for example, booking a hotel room, submits a complaint etc.
- Section 2: It also contains 10 questions and this section is more difficult than section 1. In this section, there is 1 speaker who guides you through map.
- Section 3: It contains 10 questions and difficulty level is higher than second section. It has maximum of 4 speakers and discussion about education.
- Section 4: This section has 1 speaker and academic stuff. It is most difficult section and also has 10 questions.
- Listening test has different types of questions
- Multiple Choice questions
- Flow chart
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.